Thursday, April 21, 2011

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page". St Augustine

As I ponder on this quote by St Augustine, I refuse to live a life of mediocrity. My dream has always been to travel as often as possible. This is why when I was a teenager I wanted to be a stewardess. It is never too late to make one's dreams come true and although I do not intend to become a stewardess, I do want to travel and discover more places. So I will start by discovering new places close to home, whether it is a new site, a new island, a new activity or a new hotel, I intend to put my free time to good use. I will be reporting on my discoveries. If you want me to try something specific or go somewhere please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...